Facilities and Services
Brigidine College is justifiably proud of all of its facilities including
- Tullow Centre – the College’s information hub, containing both physical and digital resources
- Kildare Hall – a multipurpose centre/gymnasium/assembly and performance space
- State of the Art Science laboratories and Home Economics rooms
- Modern, innovative, creative Arts areas for Music, Dance, Drama and Visual Art in The Brigid Centre.
- Sporting facilities including tennis court and 25m pool. Adjacent playing fields are also available for outdoor activities
- Book Room and Uniform Shop
- Shady, attractive, landscaped grounds
- Information and Communication Technologies as per the College’s on-going technology plan.
- Specialized Middle School facilities specifically designed for the educational needs of young adolescent girls.
- The Curragh – a newly developed open green space next to Regis Place