YEAR 7 PARENT INFORMATION
How do Year 7s settle into high school at Brigidine?
Students transition to high school very well here. Here are some feedback from our parents:
- ‘We are very impressed with the organization at Brigidine and have found the transition amazingly well organized. We are so happy Lili will be a Brigidine girl – we have met so many wonderful people recently that have a connection to Brigidine, past and present and absolutely everyone has incredible things to say about the school. Lili was a little nervous Day One, but she has settled quickly.” Mother LH
- ‘… Caitlin came home saying she has had the best day at school ever! Thank you for the staff and students who made today a positive experience.” Dad SM after Day 1
- “My daughter’s Big Sisters have just been wonderful. Their support has helped her settle into school really well.” Mum of Year 7 students
- Any questions? Contact the Program Leader Middle Years, Mrs Berni Sligar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Well done to our Year 7 students on their NAPLAN testing performances in May. The Brigidine community is very proud of the mature and careful way our students attended to the new online format for these tests.
- Contact Deputy Principal Curriculum, Ms Melissa Dever, on 3870 7225 if you have questions about the testing procedure.