PARENTS AND FRIENDS (P&F) ASSOCIATION
All parents are encouraged to participate in the life of the College alongside of their daughters. The Association aims to support the activities of the school and to provide opportunities for parents to meet other parents. Parental involvement is offered at a variety of levels and brings enormous benefits for you and your child as well as the College. Working together and building a strong community is part of the Brigidine way. The P&F meets on the first Wednesday of every month at 7.15pm here at the College. You are always welcome to attend. Dates are listed on your College calendar..
The current Committee is:
- President: Katrina Kupke Vice-President: Louise Johnston
- Secretary: needed Treasurer: Alan Riesenweber
- Committee Members: Michelle Parcell, Loretta Bennett, Zac Sarra, Kerrie Pattison
Meetings are held on Wednesdays at 7.15pm, usually in the Convent building. All are welcome to attend.
Meeting dates for 2018:
- 7 February
- 7 March (AGM)
- 2 May
- 6 June
- 1 August
- 5 September
- 7 November
P&F Events for 2018
Information on all the these events will be advertised in the College newsletter closer to the date.
Join us for:
- Friday 23 February – P&F Welcome Drinks. This is the perfect opportunity for new parents to connect with the community.
- Friday 25 May – Mums & Daughters’ High Tea
- Friday 31 August – Dads & Daughters’ Evening
- Friday 25 October – Parents’ Social prior to Awards & Acknowledgement Evening