2018 STATIONERY LISTS
Online Stationery Orders can be made at www.sequelbooks.com.
Online orders for 2018 are to be completed by Sunday 19 November 2017.
Hard copy orders must be returned to Sequel by Friday 17 November 2017.
Please note the College Book Room does not carry stationery items.
Year 8 – french / japanese workbooks
Students going into year 8 2018 were requested to make a language choice of Japanese or French.
As advised, students in both French and Japanese will be required to purchase a workbook. This will be available from the book room at the start of next year, when they collect their Year 8 books.
Details of how to order and pay for these will be emailed when the class allocation has been finalised towards the end of this term.
Year 10/11/12 students – GRAPHICS CALCULATORS
All Year 10 students require a specific calculator for use in Maths in 2018, which they will retain for Year 11 & 12.
For Year 10 students and any Year 11 & 12 students who need to purchase this calculator, please note the following;
- Graphics calculator $205 includes an optional wall socket charger for $10. The wall socket charger is not available at Office Works or Sequel.
- This calculator can be purchased via the Abacus Calculators website Abacus Calculators Order 2018, with orders made no later than 19 November 2017.
- The calculators can then be collected by students in 2018 from the Brigidine College Book Room.
Any questions contact the Book Room on 07 3002 0625 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 TEXT BOOK COLLECTION
All textbooks are loaned to students, as part of a textbook hire scheme.
Your daughter/s must collect their textbooks for 2018 on one of the following days:
- Open hours 9.30am to 2.30pm
- Wednesday 17 January 2018
- Thursday 18 January 2018 or
- Monday 22 January 2018.
Textbooks must be collected prior to the beginning of the 2018 school year. All 2017 textbooks must be returned before any 2018 textbook will be issued. If a textbook is not returned or is returned in a damaged condition, you will be asked to pay for the replacement cost of the book/s so that stock can be replenished and the school can continue to provide a comprehensive book hire scheme.