DON’T MISS OUT … ENROL NOW FOR YEAR 7 2019. ACT NOW to avoid disappointment.
- Phone 3870 7225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Prospectus Pack. Our friendly staff will take your details, talk to you about your daughter’s interests and strengths and invite you to visit the College. Visitation Days (held each term) or Open Days (held every two years) are ideal opportunities to get a ‘feel’ for the College.
- Return your application form with all of the required documentation as soon as possible. An Application Fee of $100 is required at this time to proceed with the enrolment process.
- Offers for Year 7# are usually made during Term 1 or 2, three years prior to your daughter’s year of commencement. For instance, the first round of offers for Year 7 2020 will be made by April 2017. Late applications may be waitlisted and considered if positions become available.
- When an offer of enrolment is accepted, the paperwork is returned with the Confirmation Fee of $500. This is non-refundable.
- You are now confirmed as part of the Brigidine community. You may receive information about various events from us and we encourage you to keep in touch with the College via the website, especially the semester newsletter, The Bridge.
- Welcome activities for Year 7, which may include a Welcome Interview are conducted two years prior to your daughter’s year of commencement. For instance, Year 7 2020 Welcome activities will be advised and held during 2018.
- The formal Orientation Process for Year 7 begins in the year prior to your daughter’s commencement. The process consists of a number of events and activities for parents and students. There is information given about all the practical aspects of high school (eg, uniform, transport, etc) so that the girls are well prepared for Day One. A Commitment Fee of $750 is due in the semester prior to the year of commencement. This fee is fully refundable via the first term fees. If for any reason, the student does not commence at the College, the Commitment Fee is non-refundable.
- Day 1 at Brigidine College begins the learning journey.
IN SUMMARY, when your daughter is in:
|Year 2/3||Make an enrolment application||Current Application Fee is $100*#|
|Year 4||Offers of places are usually made by April (or subsequently at the Principal’s discretion)||A Confirmation Fee of $500*# is paid to accept the offer of a place at Brigidine College|
|Year 5||Welcome activities which may include an interview are hosted by the College||Invitations are extended to various Brigidine community events|
|Year 6||The formal Orientation Process begins with a variety of events to ensure each girl has a smooth transition to high school||In Term 3, a $750* Commitment Fee is paid.
Your daughter is now ready for Day 1 of Year 7
All of these steps aim to make your daughter’s transition to high school manageable, informative and exciting. We look forward to you joining us on the ‘journey.’
* All fees are current as of 1 January 2017 and are non-refundable.
# Receipts for these payments are not posted but are acknowledged by email.
# Offers and timelines for other year levels are outlined in the letter of offer. Please contact the Registrar on 300 20 631 or email@example.com
- Enrolment enquiries for 2017 must be directed to the College Registrar, Mrs Kathy Webb. Very limited vacancies are available. Contact the College Registrar directly on 300 20 631 to discuss your circumstances.
- Due to an increase in demand, the College now accepts enrolment applications when girls are in the early primary years.
- Year 7 2018 is now operating on a waitlist. The first round of offers were made at the end of Term 1 2015. Further offers may be made at the Principal’s discretion.
- Families of current students, who have younger daughters, are reminded to enrol early to avoid disappointment.
- Any application to re-enrol a student who has previously left the College will be treated as a ‘new’ enrolment. The same procedure and fees of Application ($100), Confirmation ($500) and Commitment ($750) still apply.
- Please note: With the launch of the new College Prospectus and Application Form some years ago, applications on the old Enrolment form will no longer be accepted.
- For details of enrolment for year levels other than Year 7, please phone 3870 7225 and ask to speak to the College Registrar, Mrs Kathy Webb, about current vacancies.
- Emails can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org