It’s wonderful that you are interested in Brigidine College and the educational opportunities we provide for young women.
Brigidine College offers enrolments for:
- Year 7
- Other year levels depending on availability
- Throughout the year, depending on availability
From initial contact to the first day of school, our College Registrar will answer your questions and guide you through our process for enrolment and starting school.
To get to know us better, we invite you to explore this website. To truly understand what a Brigidine education means, we encourage you to Book a School Tour where you will have the opportunity to speak to our Brigidine students.
If you wish to speak to Enrolments, please contact our College Registrar, Kathy Webb.
Phone: (07) 3002 0631
Have a question? We’re here to help
Our enrolment process
To help you with the enrolment process please follow the steps below.
- Fill out and complete our Enrolment Application form. You can download it here.
- Once the enrolment form has been completed and the fee paid, you will be contacted via email to confirm your application. This may take up to three working days. An interview will be arranged for you and your daughter to attend the College.
- After the interview you will receive a letter (via email) of your acceptance/offer. This may take a further 10 working days after your enrolment interview.
If you are enrolling during the year we will do our best to expedite this process to begin immediately.
When should I enrol my daughter at Brigidine?
For Year 7 enrolments, you can wait list your daughter at Brigidine (from Year 1).
Your daughter may be offered a position at the College in Year 4 (first intake enrolment) and when your daughter is in Year 5 we will contact you to invite yourself and your daughter to come to tour the College and attend our Welcome Interview.
It is important that you ensure you advise the school of any change of contact details in the intervening period.
Follow the link below for a full overview of our application process and the information you need to provide and to apply online.
Book a College Tour
Meet our Principal and key staff, see our facilities and young women. You will be given a warm Brigidine welcome.
Gain a glimpse today
Watch our videos for a school overview and interviews with our parents about their daughter’s Brigidine education.
Read our prospectus online, order a printed copy to share with your daughter and her grandparents.