College Mission Statement
We follow the example of St Brigid, a woman of vision and courage, who actively challenged the social, political and cultural structures of her time.
We commit ourselves to the education and empowerment of young women within the framework and challenge of Catholic philosophy.
- Be faithful to our relationship with God in Jesus Christ.
- Engender a love of learning, hope and a sense of purpose.
- Celebrate the uniqueness of each person in our community through justice and service.
- Welcome all people in the Brigidine tradition of ‘Strength and Gentleness’.
In living our vision, we will:
- be faithful to our Catholic heritage
- welcome all people, especially the most vulnerable
- celebrate all that is good with joy and gratitude
- engender a love of learning, hope and a sense of purpose
- image and practise justice and service